Deshbandhu Group Nilphamari EPZ Job Circular 2022
Nilphamari EPZ Deshbandhu Group Vacancy
Deshbandhu Group Nilphamari Job Context
- An export-oriented woven garments factory (having 56 lines woven capacity) located in Uttara EPZ, Saidpur, Nilphamari, Bangladesh is looking for a suitable candidate as a Manager Planning for immediate appointment.
Nilphamari EPZ Deshbandhu Group Job Responsibilities
- Must be an expert on Production, Planning & Coordination (PPC)
- Responsible for making production plans/advance plans of the orders in consultation and coordination with marketing, merchandizing, production, and other relevant teams.
- Order status monitoring & regular schedule meeting with merchandising & marketing for order planning
- Building relationship with Merchandising department & production people for smooth operation& shipment
- Ensuring accurate & optimal capacity planning, including ensuring cost reduction & increased profitability
- Manage production planning staff and scheduling of raw material to meet production schedules
- Always be updated on production status whether it is meeting the production plan or not, if not then make a root cause analysis and give quick solution for a smooth operation& execution
- Close relationship& planning knowledge with operational teams to ensure on time delivery of products & optimal utilization of equipment & manpower
- Reviewing production plan with capacity & strength along with ensuring timely shipment target
- Analyze and evaluation of production plans and present operational performances
- Should have idea on IE (SMV & SAM)
- Reviewing the production plan with capacity and strength, along with timely delivery through strong production follow-up.
- Ensure accurate and optimal capacity planning, while ensuring cost reduction, increased profitability, and follow up floors for effectively planning implementation.
- Responsible for order-wise input/output records and executing the orders as planned.
- Ensure effective communication with the supply chain team to ensure smooth productivity.
- Execute and monitor the production planning process, including production order review, material shortage review, and inventory status.
- Long-time hard-working mentality.
- Figure out deviations and assist in making rectifications to future production plans based on the differences between planned and actual production in the past plan period.
- Follow up reproduction activities.
- Knowledge of fast react planning board.
- Time to time report to honorable MD Sir with Strategic functions of Industrial Planning.
- B.Sc in Textile Engineering/ Industrial & Production Engineering or Bachelor/ Masters in any Discipline.
- 15 to 18 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Production, Production planning
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Age 30 to 45 years
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Strong leadership, team management, problem solving and multi-tasking skill.
- Must have the ability to supervise and inspire team members.
- Good Communication skills in both English and Bengali.
- Good knowledge & skills in computing.
- Strong technical knowledge in Production Planning system.
- Able to work under pressure and complete the task within production planned time.
- Good inter-personal & communication skills.
- Needs to have Strong knowledge/understanding of Planning& coordination.